PREVENTION – PROTECTION – FUEL ECONOMY
These are the benefis of STANADYNE USA Performance Formula fuel additives:
Advanced technology based on the latest biotechnological research, using non-metallic ash-free polymers.
ECONOMY: REDUCING FUEL CONSUMPTION
The measurements at test stands revealed gains by 5,76%. In practice, the results might vary, because of differences in conditions and fuel quality. Fuel economy stems from numerous physical and chemical properties of ‘Performance Formula.’ Most of them are described below:
- CETANE IMPROVER - "Performance Formula" increases the cetane rating in diesel oil by 2-4 points (depending on the kind of oil), which improves combustion and cold start as well as reduces the fuel use.
- COLD WEATHER PROTECTION - "Performance Formula" prevents freezing and affects the ease of starting, thanks to reducing diesel pour point. Lubricants supplement the fuel and facilitate its flow through the filter. ‘Performance Formula’ contains no alcohol.
- PROTECTING THE FUEL SYSTEM - Better and better diesel fuel systems necessitate the continual improvements in the quality of diesel oil. With its dispersing agents and detergents, ‘Performance Formula’ fragments insoluble contaminants and removes varnish and gum. Better atomization of fuel from injectors is achieved, and the fuel mixes with air in the combustion chamber more easily, which leads to more complex combustion and a decrease in the amount of smoke and particulate emissions from diesel engines.
- PROTECTING THE ENGINE - The ingredients of ‘Performance Formula’ protect many metal parts of the engine, such as injectors, plungers, valves and other surfaces exposed to high temperatures.
- LUBRICATION - The lubricants in ‘Performance Formula’ ease the friction between movable components, which reduces their wear and extends maintenance intervals. The property is essential for today's low sulfur fuels, as it restores their lubricity.
- PROTECTING AGAINST CORROSION - The antioxidants, antirust and anticorrosive substances and stabilizers in ‘Performance Formula’ protect the fuel system from water and other contaminants.
|AN AMERICAN DIESEL FUEL INJECTION EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER RECOMMENDS THE REGULAR USE OF PERFORMANCE FORMULA FOR THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:|
BETTER FUEL QUALITY
- upgrades fuel in hot and cold weather conditions
- prevents gelling
- reduces pour point by as much as 40°F
- faster and easier cold start
- better lubrication in the whole fuel system
- increases horsepower
- reduces fuel consumption and exploitation costs (up to 10%)
- removes contaminants and prevents the corrosion of the fuel tank
- keeps fuel fresher by fighting bacteria
- cleans and protects the whole fuel system
Detergents and antioxidants clean existing deposits and prevent additional build-up. Lubricants reduce the wear of costly parts of the fuel injection system.
‘Performance Formula’ is available in a wide range of packaging of different sizes, comfortable for car users and in industry.
Treatment ratio: 1: 500
- 240 ml treats 120 litres of fuel
- 470 ml treats 240 litres of fuel
- 1,96 l treats 960 litres of fuel
- 19,6 l treats 9600 litres of fuel
PERFORMANCE FORMULA – EFFECTIVE FORMULA
YOUR ENGINE IS WAITING FOR IT!